The Live Well Home Pyramid
The Live Well Custom Home Pyramid works just like the Food Pyramid.
At the bottom of both pyramids are the foundations of their belief system. It is there foundation that holds up the rest of the pyramid. In the Food Pyramid, it is the breads, cereals, rice's and pastas that are their foundation.
At American Heartland Homes, it is the Builder and the Women Centric belief system that are the foundation of this company. It is their foundation that sets them a part from the rest of the Custom Home Builders in Michigan.
When you add the commitment to
On top of the foundation and you now have a great home.
Than add the features of
You now have a Live Well Custom Home
Learn more about our pyramid by click on any topic on the pyramid for information. Find out what makes a house a Live Well Custom Home
These are the Live Well Home building blocks that are the fundamentals of creating a home that can last a lifetime.
Here are some articles you may also find helpful
- Ideas for Kitchens in your Custom Built Home
- Where to Start Planning to Build Any New Construction Home
- Tips on How to Save Money Building a Custom Homes
- Macomb MI New Home Construction Tips Kitchens on a Budget
- Max Out Your Custom Home Plan
- Macomb MI New Home Construction Design Tip #1
- Macomb MI New Home Construction Design Tip #2
- Macomb MI New Home Construction Design Tip #3
- Buying A New Custom Built Home
- How Long Does it Take to Build A New Custom Home
- Home Builders Need to Put More Color in the Homes They Build
- A Simpler Process To Building A New Custom Home
- Tips on How to Start Designing that New Custom Homes
- Tips for First Time Home Buyers
If you have any questions about how to build your own Live Well Custom Home please contact us and we will answer any questions you may have!
"How do I get a Woman-Centric plan started?"
View our homes for sale in Macomb, Michigan